Thursday, 13 March 2014
A Printing Addiction Isn't Bad!
You know that you have it when you constantly need to print something. Still, this addiction is not dangerous in comparison with other types of addictions like drinking and smoking. Actually, printing what you want, when you want it can lead to positive changes in your life! Read this article and find out how is this possible.
1. Begin with printing your shopping list. Why using the traditional pen and paper to craft your weekly shopping list? It is so easy to do it on your phone while you wait for the bus and then you can simply connect your mobile device with your printer and voilà! you have your shopping list in your hands.
2. And continue with your to-do list. Similarly, the every-day to do list should be created using the printer too. Place this list on your desk or in your pocket and there will be higher chances that you will accomplish all the listed items.
3. Try printing your workout routine. Now let's try to take advantage of the functionality of a printer at the fullest. Printing your daily workout routine can be very motivational to you because you always see your goals clearly on the paper, without the help of a mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
4. And also any advice related to your diet. Especially if you need to lose weight or build muscle mass, staying motivated is perhaps the most important thing in the world. Print every bit of information related to your diet so that you always remain on your track, such as "No more junk foods!", "Veggies give you strength!" or "Remember to take whey protein!" and stick these notes everywhere in your house, including in your kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
5. Dare to dream and stay motivated! In order to achieve your goals, regardless of their nature, you need to stay sharp all the times. Feel free to print any motivational quotes and spread them all across your house. You are actually personalizing your territory and you use it to achieve your objectives. Also, who says that you cannot print pictures of men with steel abs in order to motivate you to do more crunches daily?
6. Print your own wall calendar. Especially if you have a color printer, you can also craft your own wall calendar using your favorite pictures, colors and fonts. You can also edit your calendar in Photoshop and fully customize it according to your wishes!
7. Create pictures of your favorite vacation photos. Another excellent idea is to print some of your best vacation photos, frame them and then place them on your desk or nightstand. It is not rocket science, you just need a bit of imagination.
These are only a few things you can do with your printer, depending on its features and capabilities, and as you can see, it can really help you become more organized and more productive. If you currently don’t have a printer but you wish one then we are more than glad to help you buy the right printer. Contact us today and give us more details about your printing needs.