January 25th 2022
PrinterWorks West are Kofax Software Solution Providers
Transform your document capture, print and mobile workflows with content-aware process intelligence in a single fully integrated suite.
What is Kofax Software?
Kofax software provides process management, robotic process automation, mobility, and customer communication services.
Kofax ControlSuite™ is an on-ramp for your digital transformation initiatives. By augmenting MFDs with intelligent automation capabilities and by connecting to business systems, ControlSuite delivers increased efficiencies and productivity while maximizing document security and ensuring compliance.
Work with information regardless of the channel – might it be paper or electronic. Transform all your data into actionable information and deliver it directly into your core business applications and processes.
How Does Kofax ControlSuite Work?
Kofax ControlSuite is an integrated solution that can be configured
to automate a wide range of document- dependent tasks. Kofax ControlSuite core business functions include:
• Automated Content-Based Workflows
Advanced capture and print capabilities digitally transform workflows, driving efficiency and productivity while enabling security.
• Integrated, Flexible, Scalable
For businesses of all sizes with flexible packages, ControlSuite delivers value aligned with your immediate and long-term needs, empowering growth from print through capture.
• A Unified User Experience
A seamless and consistent user experience with a unified client for print, capture and mobile across all devices. Experience maximum convenience, ease of use and output security.
• Predictive Analytics Dashboards
Visualization of print and capture workflows across your multi-fleet environment delivers insights to drive decisions and manage costs.
Benefits of Kofax ControlSuite
Kofax ControlSuite is a document workflow transformation enterprise software solution within the Kofax Intelligent Automation platform that integrates content-aware document capture, print and output management capabilities to deliver key benefits, including:
• Maximize security: Ensure document security with content-aware workflows. Provide audit trails with an information chain of custody.
• Safeguard compliance: Apply consistent business rules and data protection policies like automatic redaction and watermarking.
• Accelerate work and drive productivity: Enrich information quality, increase accuracy and reduce error-prone manual tasks.
• Connect workflows to cloud applications: Leverage higher levels of security and improve efficiencies through integration with cloud-based solutions.
• Keep your workforce agile, connected, and productive: Deliver the power of mobile workflows to remote workforces with mobile capture, secure print release, elimination of paper forms and digital signatures.
• Enhance intelligent capture capabilities: Integrate with Kofax TotalAgility to transform business process automation across enterprise document management workflows.
If you would like more information on our partners software, contact our sales team by clicking here.