March 17th 2022
PrinterWorks West’s Printer Maintenance Package
With many employees returning to the office after two years of working from home, many businesses are noticing that their current print fleet needs a little TLC. PrinterWorks West is experiencing several calls for help when it comes to print quality issues and supplies. Do not fret, we hear you and we have answered your call! If you own a large format print device and are experiencing similar issues, we have the best package for you. Whether you are in Edmonton, Calgary, or Fort McMurray we are here to help!
The Print with PrinterWorks West Maintenance Package
• 50% off preventative maintenance calls, if the device can’t be repaired, no charge for the print maintenance call and 10-20% off list price depending on the model and class of replacement.
• preventative maintenance calls for a plotter that is under this promotion = $75.00
• No maintenance charge for those customers replacing plotters. Also, they will receive 10-20% off list price depending on the model and class.
When it comes to the life and performance of your businesses print fleet, the slightest bit of maintenance can do a world of good for your printers. Whether you are taking care of your own print fleet in-house or work with a managed print services provider like PrinterWorks West, the time and attention you give your print fleet can help with any malfunctions, even down to your overhead, which can be cut dramatically if your print fleet is well maintained. Keep your business running smoothly without downtime for diagnostics and emergency repairs.
How do you know if a printer needs routine maintenance?
Most businesses usually have their tech team routinely check up on their printers and how they are preforming throughout the year. However, many businesses do not have the luxury of a tech team and may only be a team of 5-10 employees. The last thing on their mind is to have to routinely check their printers. If this is the case, it is a good idea to hire an MPS provider, you can trust. PrinterWorks West provides a list of things you can do to check your printer before having to call the PWW team in to fix your print devices.
A list of things you can try before calling PrinterWorks West for help
• Step 1: Run A Nozzle Check.
• Step 2: Clean Your Print Heads
• Step 3: Align Your Print Heads
• Step 4: Power Cycle Your Device