Tuesday, 09 June 2020
Webinar 101: Who really needs print servers anymore?
PrinterWorks West Inc. is delighted to announce their first official Webinar focused on moving your print servers to the cloud. PrinterWorks West Inc. (PWW) and PrinterLogic Enterprise, team up to educate PWW clients and prospects on Printer & Driver Management solution through PrinterLogic.
Who needs print servers anymore? They increase network traffic, they are an unnecessary IT overhead, and they are costly to maintain. Nonetheless, many IT departments, especially in medium sized and large businesses, still depend on print servers to manage and distribute print queues and drivers.
PrinterLogic SAAS is a print management SaaS solution for businesses that want quick, powerful control of their print environment without additional infrastructure. They offer scalable print management without undue overhead by providing IT administrators with powerful printer and driver deployment, reporting and auditing, VDI support, self-service printer installation, and available mobile and secure pull printing. With PrinterLogic SAAS, you will get dramatic reductions in helpdesk and IT management costs.
During this webinar you will learn how to:
• Easily migrate an existing print server architecture to serverless (direct) printing
• Quickly create an Organizational Model of your enterprise to configure users, computers & printers
• Control what printers’ users have access to, and what features they can use
• Ensure users always have the correct queues & drivers for the printers they can use
• Provide online self-service access for users to find and download the correct drivers for printers at different locations
• Date: July 23rd 2020
• Time: 11.00 AM (MST)
• Link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/webinar-101-who-really-needs-print-servers-anymore-tickets-108768156484?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
Registration will be open soon. For question regarding this event, please email [email protected].