Monday, 29 June 2020
PrinterWorks West Introduces a Working from Home Printer / MFP Solution
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, many employees and their employers are now adjusting to a “new normal” of work-from-home. This has given us a glimpse into the future as some businesses have discovered that working from home suits them and their employees. We have seen a major increase in the amount of companies moving from office to home office.
With the Covid-19 Pandemic still present some companies may not feel ready to go back to the office but may be struggling at home without a printing device to help them succeed. We are thrilled to announce a printer that will cater to those still working from home, short term or for the foreseeable future.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479 is designed to let you focus your time where it is most effective growing your business and staying ahead of the competition. There are many benefits to this device as you will see from the following.
Built to keep you—and your business—moving forward
- Scan files directly to Microsoft® SharePoint®, email, USB, and network folders.
- Help save time by automating all the steps in a complicated workflow and apply saved settings.
- Print wirelessly with or without the network, stay connected with dual band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct.
- Print effortlessly from any device, virtually anywhere, to any HP printer—securely through the cloud.
Best-in-class security--detect and stop attacks
- A suite of embedded security features help protects your MFP from being an entry point for attacks.
- Thwart potential attacks and take immediate action with instant notification of possible security issues.
- Help ensure security of confidential information with optional PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
- Optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager lets you set configuration policies and validate settings
Simply designed to uncomplicate your day
- Set up this MFP fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase overall printing efficiency.
- Tackle tasks quickly and easily—with the simple 4.3” (10.9cm) color touchscreen.
- Print Microsoft® office formatted files in addition to PDFs right off your USB drive.
- Avoid interruptions with an HP LaserJet MFP designed to be streamlined for maximum productivity.
Sustainability is smart business
- Avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls using Original HP toner cartridges.
- Help save paper right out of the box. The duplex print setting is set at default paper savings mode.
- Saves up to18% energy over prior products.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Currently, we are offering a one-year HP bundle package for free to those working from home if they purchase this device today. This bundle includes a HP Roam for Business and a HP Smart Device Services: SDS. Print at home like you are in the office, never run out of toner or ink, reduce or eliminate printer downtime with remote service.
HP Roam for Business
- Replace traditional, printer-specific drivers with an intuitive print experience that is simple to use, is scalable, and provides a natural experience across desktop and mobile devices
- Customer and company data are protected by advanced security features such as encryption, authentication, and integration with HP ID
- Touchless printer job management
HP Smart Device Services: SDS
- Minimize Downtime with technology that allows your service to pinpoint issues before there is a problem
- Reduce on-site visits, calls, and wait times as HP SDS allows providers to quickly resolve simple issues remotely
- Get the right fix the first time – Service techs know the right parts and exact procedure before they leave for a s service call
- Never run out of HP supplies with SDS remote monitoring
If this is something that interests you, please contact our team today by calling 403-252-6543 or emailing [email protected].